Business for Developers
As an independent developer, you are also a business owner. This talk will cover key areas where you can improve the way you do business:
* How is being a developer the same as being a business person?
* When and how to delegate and what to outsource
* Finding new revenue sources (referrals, subcontracting, and more)
* Effective communication and presentation skills that will help you close sales and manage clients
* Managing your business more effectively
* Strategic planning for yourself, not your clients
Do you have the quality of life you deserve? Learn how to maximize the business side so you can focus on development.
Attended by: Stefan Hornburg (Racke), DB, Peter Mottram (SysPete), Jure Kodzoman (Yure), Rick Bragg,
Easy and flexible web framework
Extensible and flexible ORM